I help clients shift their limiting beliefs and discover their gifts so they can be their true self. I've always believed every person has talent, gifts and purpose. There is a great life for everyone to show up authentically and be happy.
I help busy professionals like yourself transform your mindset leading to an authentic and purposeful life. As a guide, I empower and enable you through my integrative methodology. My mission is to create space for you to determine your best life and how to get there.
READY TO GET STARTED?
I’ve shifted from the corporate world into the helping industry at a time where major change can happen including revolutionizing the workplace and life in general. When people are fed up with living in survival mode and held back by conditioning and limiting beliefs it’s time to shift and I can help.
Love Your Gifts introduces 16 elevated gifts and guidance on how to clear the way to authentically activate and use those gifts. Authored by Angie McCourt founder and Success + Mindset Coach of Authentic Me Revolution. Available in paperback, Kindle eBook and Audible audio.
CHECK IT OUT HERE
Check out the interview between Doug Lewellyn of Close Up Radio and Angie on her book and authenticity in the workplace.
* Mindset shift: work through limiting beliefs and challenging emotions to re-write your story.
* Self-confidence/self-esteem: limiting beliefs, rewiring mindset and self-actualization.
* Decision-making: strategies evaluation and rewire how you make decisions.
* The unexplained: phobias, habits and fears.
* Past life influence: struggles, lessons, injury, trauma, talents, relationships using regression.
Success + Goals
* Career: plan, change, discovery, confidence, reset, adjustment and skills.
* Leadership: skills, personal and professional development, empathy, authenticity.
* Entrepreneur: self-confidence, strategy, leadership, creation, expansion.
* Purpose: discover and find new ways to envelope a purpose-filled life everyday.
* Life changes: job, relationship, location, health and anything in between.
* Short/long-term approach to life: values, priorities, energy, desires, goals, action.
* Overwhelm: determine root cause, set boundaries and how to reduce overwhelm.
* Mindfulness living: habits, focus areas, inner balance and daily joys.
“She has driven me to look deeper into my own true self, allowing me to find and lead with my best qualities.”
Make The Shift
Are you ready to shake off limiting beliefs, create a plan and make the shift?
Book with me
Steal this for your kids!
31 day affirmations and self-reflection questions to guide t(w)eens through discovering themselves and how they authentically want to be and live in the world.